Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage Rustic Photo Shoot

This photo shoot was a lot of fun and seemed so easy for me this time. My inspiration was the scarves (used as table linens) that I purchased from Urban Outfitters, they came in light grey and mustard yellow and with a little bit of detailed lace. That's all it took for me to put together my vintage collection of colored glass and other items. To close the deal, the model wore a vintage dress that I purchased from Canada (notice the heart shape embroidery for details).


Thanks to an awesome photographer and help from a few friends, this photo shoot was a great success once again.


Venue: McCormick Ranch, Camarillo CA
Photos by: Erin Zatz, Zatz Photography
Make-up and hair: Sammi Garcia
Cake pops: Liz Aguilar
Awesome "day helpers": Tammy Mallari, Wendy Gomez, and Vickie Duenez 
Model: Elaine Mallari










I thought the napkins were to plain so I cut-out part of the lace fabric and glued them on the napkins like a pocket...






How cute are these lemon cake pops and with some lace tied on the handles..and what about those vintage canvas postage bags, perfect as favor bags, again another great find, 
and I kept the original tags. 




No comments:

Post a Comment